Hi, I’m Catherine!
I’m a traveling wedding photographer based out of Florida (most often in NYC & LA). I get to see some of the most beautiful places, all the while celebrating and documenting the love between amazing people. You could say I have my dream job.
When I’m not taking photos, I’m probably trying to check somewhere off my bucket list, watching (crying) over This Is Us, rearranging and redecorating my apartment, or spending time with my family & pals.
If you connected with any of the above, then I think it's safe to say we'd create something beautiful together. The loud moments, the quiet ones, and the magic of the in-betweens.
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. My two front bottom teeth are still baby teeth. Weird. I know. They’re hangin’ on for dear life.
2. My favorite place I’ve ever visited is Bali. The culture there is just UNREAL.
3. I listen to songs I like over and over until I can’t stand them anymore.
4. I’m half Filipino, half Irish.
5. I have a 13 year old Pug, and I am pug OBSESSED.
6. I am an extrovert but I love me some alone time.
7. I shot my first wedding my senior year of high school.
8. I could eat tacos like everyday, 3 x a day every day of the year.
9. Salmon pink is my favorite color.
10. My favorite smell on earth is PINE.