Hi, I’m Catherine!
I’m a traveling wedding photographer based out of southern California. I get to see some of the most beautiful places, all the while celebrating and documenting the love between amazing people. I most definitely have my dream job.
When I’m not taking photos, I’m probably making travel plans, watching (crying) over This Is Us, rearranging and redecorating my apartment, or spending time with my family & pals. I am extroverted, but I cherish quiet moments. I laugh way too much and I love meeting new people.
For the past 5 years wedding photography has brought people from all over the world into my life and that is why I love this job SO much. I meet new people, I hear their stories, and they bring me along on adventures and new chapters to document really meaningful moments.
If you connect with any of this, I would love to hear from you.
Here's to making something beautiful together!
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. My two front bottom teeth are still baby teeth. Weird. I know. They’re hangin’ on for dear life.
2. My favorite place I’ve ever visited is Bali. The culture there is just UNREAL.
3. I listen to songs I like over and over until I can’t stand them anymore.
4. I’m half Filipino, half Irish.
5. I have a 13 year old Pug, and I am pug OBSESSED.
6. I am an extrovert but I love me some alone time.
7. I shot my first wedding my senior year of high school.
8. I could eat tacos like everyday, 3 x a day every day of the year.
9. Salmon pink is my favorite color.
10. My favorite smell on earth is PINE.